Sunday, December 22, 2013

OH LA LA! QUELLE LINGERIE MAGNIFIQUE!

Have you already chosen your dress for the upcoming parties? I think that, to be really chic, also the lingerie should be amazing, doesn't it?
Here are the brands I love.

Chantal Thomass, sexy and classy, definitely French.

I adore La Perla, its refined fabrics and sophisticated lines.

Here is Aubade, another lovely luxury French brand.

I have a weakness for Agent Provocateur, founded by Vivienne Westwood's son.

I couldn’t live without Intimissimi, which always manages to please me!

Again, La Perla

...and Chantal Thomass 

Finally, Victoria’s Secret is beautiful, but I discourage you to watch the fashion shows, if you don’t wish your self esteem to collapse!!!
PS. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas.......to everyone.....
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC or bloglovin? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantal Thomass, sexy and classy,
    definitely French.
    wawoo its so hot and sexy ... ummmhaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and your comment, I can't wait to read it! Bisou bisou <3