Sunday, October 20, 2013

HEELS, CHANEL AND A MINK FUR


TODAY I WAS FEELING WHITE. Actually I had planned to wear a red coat with my colbacco, but it was a bit Christmas-ish and here the weather is still quite warm. Sooo, I took my embellished Zara skirt from last summer, and I combined it with the vintage fur (by mummy) I had at the Kenzo show, the Chanel bag and an Intimissimi turtleneck t-shirt that I really never use. But the result was quite good, isn’t it? 
I think that the Elisabetta Franchi ankle boots are the icing on the cake; without them, the look couldn’t have been the same. :)

AUJOURD’HUI JE ME SENS BLANCHE. En réalité, j’avais planifié de mettre un manteau rouge avec mon colbacco, mais il faisait un peu trop “Noël style” et ici le temps est encore plutôt chaud. Donc, j’ai pris ma jupe brodée Zara de l’été dernière et je l’ai combinée avec la fourrure vintage (de ma mère) que j’avais au défilé de Kenzo, le sac Chanel et une t-shirt à col roulé Intimissimi que je ne mette vraiment jamais. Mais le résultat est bon, n’est ce pas? 
Je trouve que les bottines Elisabetta Franchi sont la cerise sur le gâteau; sans d’elles, le look ne serait pas été pareil. 

OGGI MI SENTO BIANCA. A dire il vero, avevo programmato di indossare un cappotto rosso con il mio adorato colbacco, ma la mise era un po’ troppo natalizia e qui fa ancora abbastanza “caldo”. Quindi, ho pescato dall’armadio la mia gonna ricamata di Zara e l’ho combinata con la pelliccetta vintage della mamma che avevo allo show di Kenzo, la Chanel e un dolcevita Intimissimi che non metto da secoli. Ma il risultato è buono, no?
Penso che gli stivaletti Elisabetta Franchi siano stati proprio la ciliegina sulla torta; senza di loro il look non sarebbe stato lo stesso. :)




LOOK OF THE DAY:
Zara skirt
Vintage mink fur
Intimissimi turtleneck t-shirt
Elisabetta Franchi ankle boots
Chanel bag
Accessorize earrings
Bracelets from Brazil and Medjugorje 

16 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful outfit, and the skirt is simply gorgeous. I would've opted for another top though, something a little more loose. Great outfit nonetheless. x

    Lubna | Elle Vox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Lubna, but actually I didn't have a good one! Thank you for your advice, it is very much appreciated :)

      Delete
  2. I love your boots and skirt! super cute <3

    Best,
    Tiffany
    www.thegarmentrag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this look. That skirt is a stunner

    cranberrytantrum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt!

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo classically glamorous. You look like a model at fashion week!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Elise :) You are so kind!!!

      Delete
  6. Stunning! I love your skirt and boots :) you're so pretty and stylish and you have such a lovely blog! :)

    Btw I went ahead and liked your Facebook page and I followed you on Bloglovin too :) hope you do the same dear! <3

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
    FOLLOW MY BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great style! follow each other's blog and facebook page? :)

    http://biancacataldi.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/biancaritacataldi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Semplicemente.......bellissima!
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your look is perfect! You are amazing! I love all your pictures.
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es
    Marta<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for this lovely comment Marta! :D

      Delete

Thank you for your visit and your comment, I can't wait to read it! Bisou bisou <3